The Huntingdon County Arts Council would like to extend an invitation to you to sell your artwork at our 2017 Holiday Shoppe– an annual artists’ market hosted by the Huntingdon County Arts Council at our Art Space in downtown Huntingdon. This year the Shoppe will run from December 1-23.
Drop Off: Monday & Tuesday, November 27 & 28, 2-6 pm, drop off your work
Pick Up: Wednesday & Thursday, January 3 & 4, 2-6 pm, pick up unsold work
Additionally, we will have an Artists’ Reception as part of Art Walk Huntingdon on Thursday, December 21 from 5-8 pm— we invite you to join us for an opportunity for buyers and artists to meet, discuss, and celebrate your work. Light refreshments will be served.
We recommend that artists who sell with us mark up their work 25%–the Arts Council takes a 25% commission fee of each work sold, and we handle the 6% sales tax. At the Shoppe’s conclusion, the Arts Council will write a check to each artist reflecting the amount of their sales.
Special notes for this year:
- Please RSVP and let us know if you want to participate. Send a confirm email to John Kearns at email@example.com
- We request that you pre-fill out an inventory sheet. Ideally we would like you to email us the inventory sheet to use before you drop off your artwork.
- We will need a Hold Harmless Agreement and Sales Agreement from each artist.
- We are asking each participating artist to work a minimum of 2 hours at the Holiday Shoppe.
- Participate in the above mentioned Artists’ Reception on Thursday, December 15.
Thank you, sincerely, for your interest in participating in this annual event. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Executive Director John Kearns at firstname.lastname@example.org.